A threat warning for PSW.Agent.AUES pops up every time when you open google chrome? You remove it every time with your anti-virus program but it keeps coming back? PSW.Agent.AUES is more than just being annoying. You may start to suspect its harmful character when you try to move it to vault and ‘object is inaccessible’ message comes up. You’d better have a look at the potential and invisible harms contributed from PSW.Agent.AUES that are detected by Tee Support experts 24/7 online:
- Temp file keeps growing, eats up disk space
- IE CPU-intensive, PC slow in general
- keeps making my computer log out
- Help locating hack program on my PC?
- Infects and corrupts your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
- The infection contains trojan and keyloggers which can be used to steal sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account information etc.
- Create backdoor for intended hackers who will be able to control your computer and steal your important information such as private data and banking details.
- Block Internet transfer rate, decreased browsing speed and regular browser shut downs
- Strange PSW.Agent.AUES task processes running in Windows task list, abnormal error may beep from Pc tower
- Infects system files to resume at Windows start-up
- Annoying pop-ups even with active pop-up blocker
- Logs registry values and windows behavior, collects browsing history to install matching pop up ads
- Use leaks in Windows security system to download damaging infections from outside hacker servers
- Inactivates firewall, anti-virus and other security applications to gather and forward confidential data to outside servers
- Changes critical registries, files and browser settings
- Stays resident in background to slow down pc performance.
Why Is PSW.Agent.AUES Related to Web Issue?
PSW.Agent.AUES is a money-oriented creation by some hacker. To get the information, he needs a path for transmission. The Internet is the most perfect way with zero cost to cast a net for as many PC users as possible.