The Essence of “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”
“Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” is a tricky fake security warning. It’s used by the malware Personal Shield Pro (aka Personal Shield Pro v1.0) to scare people into thinking their computers are infected. Once it installs in your computer, it would pop up such alert to you: “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” detected potential threats that might compromise your private or damage your computer. Your access to these items may be suspended until you take an action. Click ”show details’ to learn more. You don’t need to trust it because “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” itself is the real virus and would destroy your system.
The Screenshot of “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”
“Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” is Dangerous and Needs to be Removed Right Now
“Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” has ability to infect your system unknowingly, once it sneaks into your computer, it would block some functions of your PC then display various alerts and pop-ups, stating that you have been infected with some dangerous viruses. If you trust that and click“Start Protection” button, you’ll end up loading a fake antispyware program such as Personal Shield Pro or something like that. “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” would recommend you strongly to buy this rogue, which is useless malware and can do nothing expect cause greater damage for you. “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” needs to be removed immediately once detected so that to secure the stability and normal operation of the infected PC.
Use Listed Manual Removal Instructions Below to Remove “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”
(1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
(2) Delete the associated files of “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”：
(3) Remove the related registry entries of “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = ’1′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = ’127.0.0.1:33554′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = ’1′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = ‘.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
Have no confidence about removing “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” by yourself? Please go to Online Virus Removal Expert for help.
- Ransomware Rage: How Do I Remove Northern Constabulary E-Crime Unit virus that Has Hijacked My Computer? (Tips Attached)
- How to Remove Hooot.com Website Hijacker Absolutely - Step by Step Removal
- How to Permanently Get rid of TR/Agent.57344.26 Infection - Step by Step Manual Guide to Remove TR/Agent.57344.26
- Remove 9newstoday.net Google Hijacker, 9newstoday.net Redirecting Virus Removal Instructions
- How to Eliminate RealAV (Trojan Manual Removal Guide)
- Crypt.ANZD Trojan Infection (Step-by-Step Guide to Get Rid of Crypt.ANZD)
- Remove Trojan.Tracur.Gen, Trojan.Tracur.Gen Removal Instructions (Step-by-step Manual)
- How to Get rid of Openmediasoft Redirect Virus and Adware Coming From www.Search.Openmediasoft.com?
- Simple Steps to Delete Trojan:DOS/Rovnix.D Virus