The Essence of “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”
“Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” is a tricky fake security warning. It’s used by the malware Personal Shield Pro (aka Personal Shield Pro v1.0) to scare people into thinking their computers are infected. Once it installs in your computer, it would pop up such alert to you: “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” detected potential threats that might compromise your private or damage your computer. Your access to these items may be suspended until you take an action. Click ”show details’ to learn more. You don’t need to trust it because “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” itself is the real virus and would destroy your system.
The Screenshot of “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”
“Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” is Dangerous and Needs to be Removed Right Now
“Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” has ability to infect your system unknowingly, once it sneaks into your computer, it would block some functions of your PC then display various alerts and pop-ups, stating that you have been infected with some dangerous viruses. If you trust that and click“Start Protection” button, you’ll end up loading a fake antispyware program such as Personal Shield Pro or something like that. “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” would recommend you strongly to buy this rogue, which is useless malware and can do nothing expect cause greater damage for you. “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” needs to be removed immediately once detected so that to secure the stability and normal operation of the infected PC.
Use Listed Manual Removal Instructions Below to Remove “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”
(1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
(2) Delete the associated files of “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”：
(3) Remove the related registry entries of “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!”:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = ’1′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = ’127.0.0.1:33554′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = ’1′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = ‘.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
Have no confidence about removing “Warning! Virus Invasion Detected!” by yourself? Please go to Online Virus Removal Expert for help.
- Remove Essential Cleaner Absolutely. Essential Cleaner Removal Instruction
- How to Eradicate Infostealer.Alina? (Detailed Removal Guides)
- Remove Antivirea.com Browser Hijacker - Get Rid of Antivirea.com Thoroughly
- Redirect to infoflashes.com Mostly – How to Resolve Web Browser Redirect Problem?
- How Do I Remove Backdoor.Wisti Completely from My Computer? Solution is on the Shelf!
- Backdoor.win32.zaccess.aug Removal Instruction. How to Terminate Backdoor.win32.zaccess.aug Permanently?
- Sucerity Report: Re-emergence of SuperFish! – How to Remove Redirect Virus and Ads by SuperFish?
- Efficient Way to Remove W32/IRCbot.gen.d Fully - Manual Removal
- Hacked by TrojanDownloader:Win32/Beebone.gen!A? (Step by Step Removal Instructions)