What is Mac Guard? Thorough analysis of Mac Guard
Mac Guard, also be called MacGuard, is a part of the global cyber scam practices, being a rogue antivirus program of high severity. One of the crafty things about this application is the fact it seems like a normal one, but it actually is a scam. It is made especially for Mac system. Like the released before Mac Protector and Mac Defender malware, Mac Guard also uses the nice name and presentable appearance to deceive people, so many users are beguiled into thinking it’s a legit security programs. It states that some serious errors have been spotted, “to protect your information (like credit card numbers etc.) it’s highly recommended to clean up the system”. No matter how Mac Guard boasts of itself, it will never protect you from cyber threats, for it is a big threat itself and may cause irrevocable damage to your system.
The screenshot of Mac Guard
The online scanner screenshot of Mac Guard
Mac Guard is very dangerous. You need to remove it as soon as possible
As a malicious application, Mac Guard is able to run automatically without your permission. It pretends to be a legit antispyware application that scans your computer and displays various alerts and pop-ups, stating that a lot of threats have been detected and need to be removed quickly. Then it controls your computer and suggests you to purchase the so called commercial version, through reporting non-existent problems, this bug attempts to get you as close as possible to purchasing its license, which is an aggressive tool invented by hackers for some pure money retrieval objectives. If you trust that, you’ll regret to have done such a thing early or late. Mac Guard aims to blackmail your money, you should be aware of that early. The only way to protect your computer is the complete removal of Mac Guard.
Use listed manual removal instructions below to remove Mac Guard
(1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any change.
(2) You need to stop the processes of Mac Guard as follows:
(3) Delete the associated files of Mac Guard：
/Applications/MacGuard.app Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Info.plist /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/MacOS /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/MacOS/MacGuard /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/PkgInfo /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/About-Back.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/About-Mail.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/About-Phone32x32.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/About-Ticket.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/AboutD.nib /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/AboutMBMI.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/CC-Back.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/CC-BigOptions.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/CC-BigOptionsHover.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/CC-BigOptionsPressed.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/CC-BigScan.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/CC-BigScanHover.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/CC-BigScanPressed.png /Applications/MacGuard.app/Contents/Resources/CC-BigSysInfo.png
Have no confidence about removing Mac Guard by yourself? Please go to Online Virus Removal Expert for help.
- Manually Delete Trojan horse PSW Generic10.BHKI, Detailed Guides For Removing Trojan horse PSW Generic10.BHKI
- JS/Blacole.HY Wreaks Crippling Performance– Steps Outlined to Remove Exploit Virus Effectively
- How to Remove Win32/Cayfu.A Infection Effectively – Removal Instructions
- Can't Remove File Restore Rogue Malware? How to Get Rid of File Restore Virus
- Remove Antiviric.com Website Hijacker - Completely Delete Antiviriccom
- Remove Windows Lowlevel Solution Malware - Completely Delete WindowsLowlevelSolution
- Infected with Windows Virtual Angel Rogue Antispyware - How to Remove Windows Virtual Angel Virus
- What is NetzAny? Guide to Get Rid of NetzAny Virus Step by Step
- Effective Method to Clean up best-info.info Redirect Virus (Manual Uninstall Guide)