Are you keeping getting to face with the following page?
If so, you are no doubt contracted with the browser hijacker, seek the most effective solution provided below, should you have any confusions, you are welcome to contact experts from Tee Support 24/7 Online for further help.
Knowledge of click.livesearchnow.com
click.livesearchnow.com is classified as a browser hijacker which redirects the entered website address or searched queries to certain advertising or suspicious websites when browsing the web using popular engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing. click.livesearchnow.com is one of them. Such page is so intrusive and devious that opens a backdoor to communicates with a remote hacker for money-oriented purpose by sending your confidential information.With the backdoor, it can also invite other malware to join the damage party without your consent, which is the same function as backdoor Trojan. You may tried hard with your trusted anti-virus program for a while, yet failed. Why is that? It infects many system-based files making them its associated files, in such case, no security utilities can identify its malicious property with the legal cover. Besides, it lurks deep in the registry entries and mutates at quick speed, which complicates its removal. Without contact info, the official website of click.livesearchnow.com is so poorly built that posts high risk to your computer and your privacy security. Step up by following the steps below, or you can ask for professional help from Tee Support agents 24/7 online by simply click here.
Step by Step to Walk You Through Complete click.livesearchnow.com Removal
1. Get into the Safe Mode with Networking
Step: Reboot your computer. As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the “F8 key” continuously which should bring up the “Windows Advanced Options Menu” as shown below. Use your arrow keys to highlight “Safe Mode with Networking” option and press Enter key.
2. Using Task Manager to kill the related processes of click.livesearchnow.com Redirect
Step: Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager
Please stop all the following processes.
random.exe of click.livesearchnow.com Redirect
3. Reset your IE
Step: 1.Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. 2. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Restore Defaults button and then press OK.
4. Delete all related files of Api.mybrowserbar.com Redirect in your local hard disk C.
%UserProfile%\[random].exe %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\[random] %Windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framwork\[random].exe %System%[random].exe %Temp%\[random].bat
5. Go to the Registry Editor to delete related registry entries listed below.
Steps: Click “Start” Menu, type in “Regedit” and press ENTER to activate Registry Editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFUALT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]
6. Reboot your computer and check if everything is back to normal
Learn to Modify Malicious Registry Entries by Watching This Video
Important tips: Sufficient computer skills will be required in dealing with click.livesearchnow.com Redirect. Any wrong move in dealing with processes, .dll files and registry entries may lead to mistake damaging your system, so please be careful during the manual removal operation. If you cannot proceed by yourself, just feel free to contact Tee Support experts for more instructions.
- Browser Gets Bonkers to Redirect to tracking999.com Frequently and No Luck Getting Wanted Search Result?
- How to Eliminate Exploit:Java/Blacole.CC Permanently? (Manual Removal)
- Solution Express: How to Get Rid of BackDoor.Generic15.BPGV in a fast but complete way?
- Specific Guide to Clean Up Win64/Obfuscation.A Step by Step/ Virus Removal Instructions
- Seek Help to Clean Up TrojanDownloader:Win32/Hoicfh.A/ Trojan Virus Removal Instructions
- How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Slackbot.b Trojan horse
- How to Remove Fake Windows Anticrashes Utility - Get Rid of Windows Anticrashes Utility Virus
- Personal Guard Virus Removal Instruction - How to Delete Personal Guard Malware
- How to Effectively Remove TrojanDownloader:ASX/Tracur.A From Your System-Step by Step Guide to Kill This Stubborn Infection