Is your computer locked by FBI Child Pornography Virus that charged you $200? You can even do nothing in your computer? Have you struggled and tried to get them off by every possible way but even your antivirus application doesn’t work? No worries, this post will teach you the most effective way to get rid of FBI Child Pornography Virus completely.
Basic information of FBI Child Pornography Virus
FBI Child Pornography Virusis a hazardous ransomware infection that attack targeted computer without any host’s awareness. Once your computer is infected with this infection, you desktop will be locked and display that “Your computer has been Locked”. What is more, it even notices you that the specified reasons that why your computer is locked by it. However, you should ignore all of the alerts that they are just fake information. This virus tries to make you believe that you have done something illegal that you should pay fine $200 to unlock your computer or you will be sent into jail. Actually they are totally spamming and they are designed by cyber criminals to steal victims’ money. When your computer is locked by this stubborn virus, it will start to invade the system of your computer and change the system setting as well as internet settings. You cannot even do anything in your computer that some functions of your computer have been disabled. Meanwhile, FBI Child Pornography Virus is bundled with many other malicious Trojans and worms, they are going to make the security of your computer weaker and weaker. Hence, as soon as your computer is infected with FBI Child Pornography Virus, the very first thing you need to do is to get rid of it immediately form your computer. However, as it is a tricky and stubborn infection, you antivirus cannot work, or you cannot even log on your computer in normal mode. In this case, the most effective way to remove it is the manual approach. If you meet any trouble, please feel free to contact Tee Support certified professionals 24/7 online for the further help.
Screenshot of FBI Child Pornography Virus
FBI Child Pornography Virus harmful properties
1. It downloads and installs rogue software without your permission.
2. It disables executable applications and antivirus on your computer.
3. It gives fake warnings to mislead you to pay for it.
4. It blocks opening legitimate websites but its purchase page.
5. It causes your computer slowing down and even crashing from time to time.
How to protect your computer from FBI Child Pornography Virus?
- Use a firewall to block all incoming connections from the Internet to services that should not be publicly available. By default, you should deny all incoming connections and only allow services you explicitly want to offer to the outside world.
- Enforce a password policy. Complex passwords make it difficult to crack password files on compromised computers. This helps to prevent or limit damage when a computer is compromised.
- Ensure that programs and users of the computer use the lowest level of privileges necessary to complete a task. When prompted for a root or UAC password, ensure that the program asking for administration-level access is a legitimate application.
- Disable AutoPlay to prevent the automatic launching of executable files on network and removable drives, and disconnect the drives when not required. If write access is not required, enable read-only mode if the option is available.
- Turn off file sharing if not needed. If file sharing is required, use ACLs and password protection to limit access. Disable anonymous access to shared folders. Grant access only to user accounts with strong passwords to folders that must be shared.
- Turn off and remove unnecessary services. By default, many operating systems install auxiliary services that are not critical. These services are avenues of attack. If they are removed, threats have less avenues of attack.
Manually remove FBI Child Pornography Virus step by step
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer. -> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly. -> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER. -> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Check the following directories and remove FBI Child Pornography Virus associated files:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\ %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].dll %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].ocx %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random]\ %UserProfile%\Application Data\Anti-Malware Lab\ %UserProfile%\Application Data\Anti-Malware Lab\cookies.sqlite %UserProfile%\Application Data\Anti-Malware Lab\Instructions.ini
3) Open Registry Editor by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please remove the following registry entries related with FBI Child Pornography Virus:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PersonalSS.DocHostUIHandler HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Anti-Malware Lab″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe″ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options “Debugger” = “svchost.exe”
Video for manually remove FBI Child Pornography Virus
Important Note: If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to ask help from an online professional expert here to avoid false operation of crashing your computer or from some friends who are very familiar with manual virus removal.
- Uninstall Guide for Advanced System Protector - How to Remove Advanced System Protector Completely
- Worm.Win32.AutoRun.bijx Removal Instruction. How to Get Rid Of Worm.Win32.AutoRun.bijx Permanently?
- Sucerity Report: Re-emergence of SuperFish! – How to Remove Redirect Virus and Ads by SuperFish?
- Manual Instructions to Remove W32.Changeup!gen19 Trojan, Easily Remove W32.Changeup!gen19 In No Time
- How to Remove Tricky Infection Packed.Generic.391 Completely? Manual Uninstall Guide
- How To Clean Up XP Security 2012 Virus Effectively - Removal Instructions
- Learn to Remove/Uninstall Trojan.Win32.Bublik.ptf - Trojan.Win32.Bublik.ptf Removal Guide
- How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Agent.bizn Infection Effectively – Removal Instructions
- How to Terminate Raresearchsystem.com Hijacker (Manual Removal)