What is vGrabber?
vGrabber is a program that can download and convert videos into many formats. Just like its advertisement, you can play video or audio on the road or on vacation on your MP3, mobile device or laptop. Watch videos without annoying advertisements, captions or other distractions. Convert it to another format and transfer it to many kinds of mobile device including iPod, iPad, iPhone, Windows Mobile or Android device, Blackberry, etc. However, if you don’t want to use vGrabber anymore, here are the guides to help you uninstall it.
How to Uninstall vGrabber? Follow the Two Methods Below
The First Method
1> Click “Start” menu, then go to “Control Panel”.
2> Choose “Add or Remove Programs” on Control Panel.
3> Now you can see the “Currently installed programs”, find out “vGrabber” and right-click it, press button “Change/Remove” to uninstall vGrabber.
4> “vGrabber Uninstall Wizard” would pop up, please click “Next” to continue.
5> Click “Uninstall” button, then the uninstallation would start.
6> Once “vGrabber” successfully uninstall from your computer, lick “Finish”.
The second Method
1> Click “Start” menu, then select “All Programs”; find out the folder “vGrabber” and then go to sub folder, click “Uninstall” to start the removal.
2> Then perform the same operations as step 4, 5, 6 as The First Method to uninstall vGrabber.
Friendship Prompt: If you can’t uninstall vGrabber successfully with the methods above, or any issue during the uninstall procedure, please be free to contact Online PC Expert here.
- How to Remove Win32/Winwebsec Fully - Trojan Manual Removal Instruction
- Get Rid of Super AV 2013-Manually Remove Super AV 2013 Permanently
- How to Remove Mem.rootkit.win64.tdss.fa? Manual Removal Instruction of Mem.rootkit.win64.tdss.fa
- Remove Windows Cleaning Tool Virus - Uninstall Fake Windows Cleaning Tool
- Learn More: How to Remove Win 7 Defender 2013? To Get Far Away from Fake Alerts, Start Here Now!
- My Homesite Keeps Redirect to i-gosearch.com/ How Do I Do to Deal with Browser Hijacker Effectively
- How to Safely Remove Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FV/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal
- Remove McAfee Enhanced Protection Mode Virus - Completely Uninstall Rogue McAfee Enhanced Protection Mode
- How to Get Rid of XP Security 2013 Virus Firewall Alert? Best Removal Guide for Rogue Malware