Details about Total PC Defender
Total PC Defender is identified as fake antispyware program that you should pay close attention to. Like most rogue application, Total PC Defender prompts to imitate legal spyware digger and then perform automatically scanning your system. Once it finishes the scanning, this fake software shows high security risks or infections to state your computer badly damaged. Then you are lured to register the alleged “full” version product to make your computer protected well against threats. Total PC Defender is nothing more than scammer you should not have faith on. Instead, get rid of Total PC Defender instantly once it is found.
Total PC Defender Virus Screenshot
How to know your computer has been compromised with Total PC Defender
Once your computer is suffering with Total PC Defender, whatever you click in search page you will get redirected to its purchasing page. You may apply antivirus software, for instance, Spybot, Mcafee, Norton to fully scan your computer. All of them can detect and quarantine some ordinary Trojans, malware and so on. It is ironic your Sophos declares your computer is clean and safe from virus/malware/parasites. But every time Windows turns on, Total PC Defender still pops up.
Step-by-step guides to clean out Total PC Defender virus fully
No antivirus software can deal with Total PC Defender. Do not give up this time, removing Total PC Defender manually is your best choice. Manual removal is a difficult process and it is not recommended unless you are an expert in dealing with registry entries, DLL files or other computer skills.
In order to get rid of Total PC Defender fully from your infected computer, you just need to end its related processes, search and remove associated registry values, DLL and then other relevant files.
Be attention: Inaccurate removal often results in system collapse and the damage or loss of precious data. This manual approach requires additional computer knowledge, it is suggested you to back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. It is advisable to get help from an expert computer technician here.
Firstly, you need to delete Total PC Defender correlative registry keys like these:
Open the Registry Editor, navigate and delete the entries listed below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystemDisableTaskMgr HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunTotal PC Defender
Secondly, search for files and delete them manually:
C:Program FilesTotal PC Defender %UserProfile%Start MenuTotal PC Defender %UserProfile%Application DataMicrosoftInternet ExplorerQuick Launch %UserProfile%Desktop
Need help to get rid of Total PC Defender fully? You can start a Live Chat with: Tee Support Online Virus Removal Expert.
- How to Safely Remove Trojan Horse Agent3.CHDH Virus/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal
- Remove Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A - How to Get Rid of Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A Manually
- XP Total Security 2012 Removal Instructions - How To Delete XP Total Security 2012 Virus Thoroughly
- Rogue Anti-Spyware Alert! How to Uninstall Guardian Online Manually without it Coming back?
- Remove Zinkzo.com Website Hijacker, Zinkzo.com Redirecting Virus Removal Instructions
- Remove/Uninstall Codec-c Virus Step by Step - Codec-c Virus Manual Removal
- How to Get rid of http://search.fantastigames.com/453 Redirect Virus (Manual Instructions)
- Remove/Uninstall XP Home Security 2011 Virus-How to completely Remove XPHomeSecurity2011
- Affected by Worm:Win32/Dorbot; How to Get Rid of Worm:Win32/Dorbot Manually