Recently, a horrible Google search redirection virus named Startnow.com appears on the Internet, which is created by promoting the some notorious scam products. Once your computer is infected with Startnow.com, you would find your browser getting diverted to some certain pages like Startnow.com even though you did not initiate a visit to this domain. The reason is that it distorts the HOSTS file and browser settings on your system. If you find your browser runs abnormal, please find out the reason carefully.
Startnow.com is Very Dangerous. Remove It Immediately from Your Computer
Via the help of malicious links, Startnow.com spreads on the Internet rapidly, which displays deceptive warnings and misleading pop-ups to puzzle computer users. It would ask users to download a rogue antivirus application, describing this scam software as a perfect protector to safeguard your computer. But you should keep one thing in mind – never trust any word on Startnow.com. On the contrary, it needs to be removed completely to keep your computer safe.
Use Listed Instructions Below to Remove Startnow.com
A. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager go to the Processes tab. Find out the processes of Startnow.com, then right-click it and choose End Process key.
B. Click Start button and select Run, type regedit into the box and click OK to proceed (or Type regedit in the search bar in Windows Vista/7). The Registry Editor would be opened.
C. Search for the registry key like “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Startnow.com”. Right-click this registry key and select Delete.
D. Find out the associated file like “%PROGRAM_FILES%\Startnow.com” and delete it manually.
Worried about the removal process of Startnow.com? Please go to Online Virus Removal Expert for help.
- How To Clean Up Backdoor HeurEngine.EP Effectively- Removal Help
- Remove FakeAlert-SpyPro (Manual Removal Instruction)
- Uninstall Guide for Win 7 Smart Defender Pro - How to Remove Win 7 Smart Defender Pro
- How to Remove TrojanSpy: Win32/Bancos.DJ Completely? (Manual Removal Guide)
- Having Trouble with .crypt Files - How to Remove VSDSRV32.EXE Ransom and Fix Destroyed Files
- Cannot Get Rid of Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.bykd? Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.bykd Removal Guide
- How to Remove Trojan.Spyeyes.WC? Trojan.Spyeyes Removal Instructions
- Infected With Trojan.Ranbot? –Manual Removal Guides of Trojan.Ranbot
- How to Permanently Remove Trojan.Zeroaccess!g19 From Your Computer-Step by Step Instructions