What is Globasearch.com
Recently, a horrible Google redirecting virus named Globasearch.com appears on the Internet, which is a nasty hijacker that spoils your web experience. More specifically, it has most of its effect on the your existing web search, for example, replacing Google, Bing or Yahoo search results with a hidden code redirecting you to a site that is completely different from what you actually picked there. Once your computer is infected with Globasearch.com, you would find your browser getting diverted to some certain pages like Globasearch.com even though you did not initiate a visit to this domain. It’s all due to a virus on your personal computer. It is generally known as a rootkit Trojan, and this infection may harm your computer because it may drive you nuts with its terrible tricks.
Use listed manual removal instructions below to remove Globasearch.com
(1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
(2) Delete the associated files of Globasearch.com：
_VOIDmainqt.dll _VOID.tmp UAC.tmp _VOIDtmp 4DW4R3.sys UAC.sys _VOID.sys 4DW4R3.dll 4DW4R3sv.dat 4DW4R3c.dll _VOID.dat _VOID.dll uactmp.db UAC.dat UAC.db uacinit.dll UAC.dll wdmaud.sys %System%\UAC[RANDOM CHARACTERS].dat %Temp%\tmp[RANDOM NUMBERS].tmp C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\ Hosts\malicious host of Globasearch.com
(3) Remove the related registry entries of Globasearch.com: Guides to open registry editor, click “Start” menu, hit “Run”, then type “regedit” click “OK”, while the Registry Editor is open, search and delete the following registry entries listed below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\SearchAssistant=[site address] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\_VOIDd.sys HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\_VOID[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\CD_Proxy
If any mistakes are made during the manual repair, your whole computer system could be damaged. So if you have no confidence about removing Globasearch.com by yourself, please go to Online Virus Removal Expert for help.
- Remove Tidynetwork.com to Stop Pop up and Redirect Problem
- Remove Windows Tweaking Utility Virus - Completely Uninstall Fake Windows Tweaking Utility
- How to Remove Rootkit.TDSS.v2 Virus: Rootkit.TDSS.v2 Removal Guide
- Unlocking Express: How to Remove POLIISI Osasto Tietoverkkorikollisuuden Scam?
- What is Win64/Sirefef.AP and How do I Manually Remove It?
- Remove Backdoor.Noszbot - Completely Delete Backdoor.Noszbot
- Remove Backdoor.Win32.VanBot.cug, Backdoor.Win32.VanBot.cug Removal Instructions
- How to Remove www.wavou.com Redirect Virus: wavou Toolbar Uninstall Guide
- M32/Blaster.worm Removal Instruction - How To Get Rid Of M32/Blaster.worm