Is your computer hit with Win64/Patched.A accidently? Are you fed up with such nasty infection since it keeps coming back at each restart? This post will help fix the problem with a referential manual removal guides. If further help needed, the backup Tee Support 24/7 online experts will gladly be there.
Win64/Patched.A is another obscured infection which injects its malicious codes into Windows built-in program services.exe to escape the elimination. You may see the parasite with different names such as Win64/Patched.A .Gen, Trojan.Patched.A, but all of them play the same payload in the end with the shady purpose of masquerading itself as legit system components to cause havoc on the compromising system. Win64/Patched.A is capable of downloading, abstracting and installing other malware, specifically rogue security program and Trojan mostly from remote server. The parasitical program is injected into spam email attachments or manipulated sites which uses lots of marketing strategy to misguide users to browser or visit. In order to wipe out intrusion and expansion barriers, the Trojan will block antivirus software and other security-related application such as msconfig, regedit and firewall. Besides, a start-up registry will be added as soon as it squeezes into the unprotected system so that the malicious codes will be activated the first time at each system boot-up. To sum up, users should hurry up the processes to get rid of Win64/Patched.A once upon the detection.
How Does Win64/Patched.A Affect the System?
- Severely lagged system response whatever the command is.
- Pestering ads which shows up before browser is opened.
- Notification from security center does not pop up when it should to.
- Deleted shortcuts and created icons too on desktops.
- Failure to run and update existing antivirus software with error prompts.
- Redirects to different irrelevant ads pages.
Any Suggestion on Win64/Patched.A Removal?
Not all virus can successfully pick up the infection routine let to speak of the ability to terminate it. If some of them make it, it’ll suggest ‘quarantined’ or ‘manually remove the services.exe’ which turns out to be the incorrect indication. To manually delete Win64/Patched.A, you’ll need to detect its correct processes, files and registry entries and clean them. Below is the detailed guides on how:
Step 1 : Go to Task Manager with Alt+Ctrl+Delete and stop its process.
Step 2: Search for and delete its related files in Local Disk C:
%AppData%\[random name].bin %CommonAppData%\[set of random characters].exe %DesktopDir%\[random name].lnk
Step 3: Navigate to remove the registry entries associated as below in Registry Editor:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%Program Files%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”‘ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%Program Files%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -safe-mode’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%Program Files%\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe”
- Trojan Agent4.BBP Blocks Networking! – How to Remove Trojan Agent Effectively?
- How to Remove Mal/Emogen-I - Manual Removal Instruction
- How to Manually Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Banload.AGV Completely?
- How to Remove “Welcome to NGINX” Redirect Virus- “Welcome to NGINX” Virus Removal Guide
- MonitoringTool:Win32/MsnSpyMaster Removal Instruction, How to Remove MonitoringTool:Win32/MsnSpyMaster Completely
- How to Get Rid of Searchsafer.com Effectively from My Computer/ Tips for Browser Hijacker Removal
- Remove Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.P, Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.P Removal Instructions (Step-by-step Manual)
- How to Remove Antivirus XP Hard Disk Repair v9 Virus - Manual Uninstall Guide
- Remove Wepprotectionmicrosoft.com Hijacker- Guides On Deleting Wepprotectionmicrosoft Virus Thoroughly