You didn’t install Optimizer Pro Speed Guard and it came from nowhere? You got sick and tired of it? Well, we will tell you more about this annoying pest.
Optimizer Pro Speed Guard Analysis
We put it here, that means Optimizer Pro Speed Guard isn’t one good boy. We are sorry to tell you that this is one rogue antispyware which is getting more and more popular recently. It dresses like one legit computer antivirus program but totally fake. The only thing it will do is popping out on your desktop and pretending to scan your computer, then it will find out that you have multiple infections on your computer and suggest that you remove them soon. But when you try to use it to do a removal procedure, it will tell you that this is one beta version, you need to purchase the pro version of it to save your computer. If you leave it there, it will keep popping out annoying fake scan reports. It won’t stop its steps until it secretly brings you other Trojans. Since then, the situation of your computer will be in high risk. We definitely need to kill it as soon as possible. If you have any questions during the removal procedure, you are welcome to chat with Tee Support Online Experts.
Characteristic of Optimizer Pro Speed Guard Virus
- It will root deeply in your key system parts and block your antivirus.
- It will keep popping our annoying fake scan reports and ask you to buy the pro version.
- It will eventually bring you other malicious infections soon.
What do We Suggest to Deal with it?
Optimizer Pro Speed Guard Virus is kind of strong, it can even disable your antivirus. Unfortunately we can’t rely on antivirus or auto-tools to fight against it. We need to manually remove it. This job requires sufficient expert skill and experience, any wrong move will mistakenly damage your computer. You need to be careful when you decide to do it.
Step by Step Removal Instructions
Step1 : Get into Safe Mode with Networking.
Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press ENTER.
Step2 : Delete following files which associate with Optimizer Pro Speed Guard Virus.
.exe %AppData%\Protector- .exe %AppData%\result.db %AppData%\1st$0l3th1s.cnf
Step3 : Get into Registry Entries and remove malicious entries.
Click “Start” Menu, type in “Regedit” and press ENTER to activate Registry Editor.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ppvstop.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\system.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vsecomr.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\win-bugsfix.exe
Video Guide to Remove Optimizer Pro Speed Guard Virus
Important tips: Sufficient computer skills will be required in dealing with Optimizer Pro Speed Guard Virus. Any wrong move in dealing with processes, .dll files and registry entries may lead to mistake damaging your system, so please be careful during the manual removal operation. If you cannot proceed by yourself, just feel free to contact Tee Support experts for more instructions.
- Delete Trojan.JS.Redirector.ro Completely - Step by Step to Remove Trojan.JS.Redirector.ro
- How to Remove Windows Antivirus 2011 Completely - Manual Removal Instruction
- How to Get Rid of Trojan Horse Generic29.AQDI Effectively/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal
- Effective Way to Get Rid of Totalsolutionantivirus.com (Manual Removal)
- Remove Tidynetwork.com to Stop Pop up and Redirect Problem
- My Machine Has Been Infected with Worm W32.Stikpid/ Tip for Worm Virus Removal
- Need Help Removing Buma Stemra Politie Virus! How can I Uninstall Buma Stemra Politie Ransomware?
- How to Remove / Uninstall Windows Custom Safety Rogue
- How to Remove ZeroAccess!cfg from services.exe - Manual Removal Guides