Feel upset by kicking Desktop.ini trojan virus off your computer when it takes control of your system? All sorts of anti-virus utilities were used to remove it without any luck. No worries, here is a useful removal guide for you. If you’re baffled how to start, live chat with Tee Support certified experts right now.
What is Desktop.ini trojan?
Desktop.ini is a stealthing trojan malware that invades a system without you knowing in the background through existing network resources or software exploits. It shouldn’t be allowed in the affected PC for long. With strong penetrability, this parasite can easily bypass Windows firewall and disable antivirus to exploit security loopholes and land on the compromising system. Once infected, you’ll be flooded with lots of malicious websites as soon as Windows loads. Besides, it can make the affected PC freeze and run slowly even unavailable. That’s due to the fact that Desktop.ini takes up high resources and strikingly slow down your computer speed. To make matters worse, it can connect a remote server to allow cyber criminals to keep track of your computer and steal your personal data. It’s really horrible to be with this Desktop.ini; therefore, remove it as early as possible.
Desktop.ini Has Many Harmful Symptoms
* Desktop.ini may show fake security & messages
* Desktop.ini may display numerous annoying advertisements
* Desktop.ini may be controlled by a remote person
* Desktop.ini may come with additional spyware
* Desktop.ini violates your privacy and compromises your security
How Does Desktop.ini get into my computer?
1) downloading files/drivers from an unreliable web sites;
2) opening email or downloading media files that contain the activation code of the virus;
3) The virus has successfully hacked some famous social online communicate website such as Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo and sites like that. The web masters are not possible to have enough time to manage all corners of their websites. If you get any suspicious pop-up from a website, you have to be careful since the pop-up may not be from the website, instead, may be from Trojans that can control your PC within a short time if you click the pop-up.
Do I need to buy an Antivirus to protect my computer?
No, there’s no need to buy an Antivirus specially to remove this virus. There’s no universal software that can solve everything. Nor any antivirus can handle it alone if in real earnest runs wild in your computer. That’s the reason why many people still get infected even they have antivirus. The antivirus is not omnipotent, and it cannot protect your computer all the time when facing such a bad virus. So it’s no need to buy an antivirus in order to remove the virus. To remove the virus completely, you need to find a more effective way.
Desktop.ini Manual Removal Help
Step one: Find out the files associated with Desktop.ini and remove them:
Step two: Remove all the related registry entries of Desktop.ini:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random].exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\[random numbers]
Video guide to get rid of Desktop.ini
Note: If you haven’t sufficient expertise in handling virus program files, processes, dll files and registry entries, you will take the risk of messing up your computer and making it crash down finally. If you need online professional tech support, click here to get: 24/7 Online Virus Removal Support.
- How to Delete W32.Queshare Effectively and Completely (Manual Removal Guides)
- How to Permanently Remove Stubborn Infection Trojan W32 Reveton (Step by Step Instruction)
- Remove Spammer:Win32/Tedroo.C, Spammer:Win32/Tedroo.C Trojan Removal Instructions
- How to Remove My.Freeze.com Virus (Uninstall Guide)
- Step By Step to Get Rid of Win32/TrojanProxy.Hioles.AA Fully
- Remove Generic Dropper!dlm (Manual Removal Instruction)
- Freshbrowserupdate.com Shows Fake Message! - How to Remove Browser Hijacker?
- How to Guide: Uninstall/Remove Windows Error Recovery Virus Thoroughly (Step-by-step Removal)
- Solution Express: How to Effectively Uninstall ASK Toolbar that Doesn't Show in Add/Remove Program?