Does GADGETBOX hacked your IE, Firefox and Chrome? Are your browser homepage is replaced by search.gboxapp.com? Do you have difficulties to restore Google homepage? This post sponsored by a team of experts will help you get rid of search.gboxapp.com virus safely and quickly.
GADGETBOX / search.gboxapp.com Virus Details
At first look, search.gboxapp.com with a GADGETBOX logo at the upper-right corner, is a search engine with an undramatic fashion as most widely-used ones like Google, Yahoo or Bing. However, it must be the poorest search engine you once met with its low-relevant search results. What makes it prominent is the browser hijacker virus which you probably heard of before and also a good metaphor. Such malicious programs are generally bundled with untested freeware or shareware. When the careless users configure such applications without keeping an eye on the check boxes and leaving some unchecked, the parasites gain the opportunity. Usually they don’t realize the virus infection until a series of strange phenomena turn up on the machine. As a high-tech virus, search.gboxapp.com will by no means be satisfied with scrappy distortion of malfunction as shown in its initial phase. With the original purpose of making money with pay-per-click campaign, such adware is insatiable to make profits. An unstable and totally compromising system will be undoubtedly perfect. And the general trend to invite more parasites proves such vicious sub-purpose. Besides, the pest is very stubborn and capricious enough for the antivirus program to trace with. Unless there goes the tough measure to completely remove search.gboxapp.com virus, will the pest stop wrecking havoc on the infected computer.
A Sanpshot of GADGETBOX / search.gboxapp.com
The Symptoms of search.gboxapp.com Infection
- CPU and bandwidth are highly consumed and there is severely-lagged computer performance.
- Home page keeps being taken over by search.gboxapp.com either you are using FireFox, IE, Chrome or any other Web browser.
- Annoying ads pop up here and there and system crashes frequently.
- Google links bring up wrong pages and you need click the browser back button to link to the right site.
Step-by-Step Guides on How to Manually Uninstall search.gboxapp.com Virus?
Step 1 : Go to Task Manager with Alt+Ctrl+Delete and stop its process.
[random name].exe of search.gboxapp.com
Step 2: Search for and delete its related files in Local Disk C:
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k secsvcs C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys C:\WINDOWS\_VOID\_VOIDd.sys C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAC.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAC.db C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAC.dat C:\WINDOWS\Temp\_VOIDtmp C:\WINDOWS\Temp\UAC.tmp
Step 3: Navigate to remove the registry entries associated as below in Registry Editor:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\_VOIDd.sys HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\_VOID HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\4DW4R3
Notes: Any further details, please click here to contact a 24/7 online technician.
- How can I Remove Trojan.Zeroaccess.B Absolutely (Manual Removal Step)
- Effective Guide to Safely Remove Trojan Horse Dropper Generic4.AFYB/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal
- How to Guide: Remove Win32.Vitro Trojan Completely (Step-by-step Instructions)
- Guides on Deleting Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Decay.fvr (Manual Removal)
- Seek Help to Get Rid of TrojanSpy:Win32/SSonce.A Manually/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal
- How to Remove Worm.Nuwar Thoroughly - Manual Removal Method
- How to Remove Shoppingcove.com Completely - Shoppingcove.com Manual Removal Help
- How To Delete Trojan.Dugenpal.A Completely - Manual Removal Instructions
- Hijacked by Crackle.com Redirect Virus? Permanently Remove Crackle With Manual Steps