Thorough Analysis of Blinx.com
Blinx.com is a part of a large network involved with the activity of the so-called Google Redirect Virus or anything else like that, which has become a real big problem for online surfing. Although Blinx.com appears to serve as a search engine of various fields, it won’t any return any results except some ads that are by no means relevant for your search. Once your computer is infected with it, you would find your browser is always hijacked to some certain pages like Blinx.com even though you did not type this domain. This pest would modify the HOSTS file and browser settings of your system, so you vainly try to change another web address or back to the homepage. Just like other redirect viruses, Blinx.com is often used in shady marketing campaigns. No matter where it comes from, it is going to make you crazy if you don’t get rid of it timely.
Blinx.com is Extremely Dangerous. Go Ahead to Remove It Immediately
In order to promote the relative malwares, Blinx.com would corrupt the system so that your computer runs abnormally, then you will be taken to its website containing lot of useless search results and advertisements. Blinx.com will also track your online activities, which may include stealing your information for illegal profits. Anyhow, you don’t want to let this thing lurk on your computer. Please remember never input your credit card information at Blinx.com otherwise it may be recorded by cyber criminals. Blinx.com is very dangerous and needs to be removed manually as soon as possible to safeguard your computer. Follow our removal guides now.
Use Listed Manual Removal Instructions Below to Remove Blinx.com
(1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
(2) Stop Blinx.com process, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Then click on the “Processes” tab, search for the virus, right-click it and select “End Process” key.
<random name>.exe of Blinx.com
(3) Delete the associated files of Blinx.com：
C:\Windows\System32\<random name>.dll of Blinx.com
%Temp%\<random name>.exe of Blinx.com
(4) Remove the related registry entries of Blinx.com: Guides to open registry editor, click “Start” menu, hit “Run”, then type “regedit” click “OK”, while the Registry Editor is open, search and delete the following registry entries listed below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\Crawler Search
If any mistakes are made during the manual repair, your whole computer system could be damaged. So if you have no confidence about removing Blinx.com by yourself, please go to Online Virus Removal Expert for help.
- How to Remove "Windows OS can't detect a free hard drive space" Fake Alert Completely (Manual Removal Guides)
- Have Infected With Vista Security Plus 2013？ Manual Removal Guides
- How to Get Rid of Trojan.Generic.KDV.628278? Manual Guide forTrojan.Generic.KDV.628278 Removal
- How to Delete Win32/olmarik.axs Completely (Removal Guide)
- Exterminate Virtool:msil/injector.gen!F Virus - Step by Step Removal
- Get Rid of Searchbif.net Redirection Virus Completely - Manual Removal Help
- greenoise.altervisa.com Keeps Popping up - Explicit Removal Guide of greenoise altervisa
- How to Safely Remove Win32/Spy.Zbot.AAO/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal
- How to Remove Trojan.Sirefef.N Virus (Step-by-Step Removal Guide)