Did you get alert of URL:Mal while you are opening any websites? Have tried all your antivirus programs but still reported no problems? You browser messed up completely that handle at all? No worries, this post will teach you how to get rid of URL:Mal virus completely and effectively.
Analysis on URL:Mal Details
Recently, many Avast users complain that their computers are stuck with URL:Mal infection that cannot get rid of. We can recognize URL:Mal as a virus infection which could glue to affected machine. Whenever computer users open any site, Avast keeps giving us a URL:MAL alert With Google Chrome, IE or Firefox. Sometimes, you may get about 20-30 warnings about URL:MAL alert.
Here is the Infection Details
Process: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\f…
However, even if you have run your favorite security programs (such as Spybot, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, MSE, AVG and Avast), there have no problems reported by antivirus. No matter you had a full scan for your computer and made sure that you have updated the latest virus data for your antivirus, it still cannot work to clean up URL:Mal on your computer. URL:Mal is designed by cyber criminals to mess up your browser as well as your system settings, in order to trace your search history and habit to steal your sensitive data. Hence, your privacy is in big danger that you should pay attention to. URL:Mal virus is distributed by malicious websites or spam email attachments, some victims may have no idea since when their computer has been infected with URL:Mal actually. Unfortunately, URL:Mal has the ability to invade target computer without any permission or knowledge. When your get the alert by your antivirus, URL:Mal has already sneaked into your system deeply and stubbornly. This is also the reason why security programs cannot even detect the detailed problems. It may also modify your search result to its malicious domain, so that your browser will be redirected to random vicious websites which could ask you to purchase products or download games or videos. To prevent further damage on affected machine, we should try our best to get rid of URL:Mal virus timely and completely. If you meet any trouble, please feel free to contact Tee Support certified professionals 24/7 online for the further help.
MALICIOUS URL BLOCKED Alert by Avast:
URL:Mal Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
1. URL:Mal attacks system without any permission
2. URL:Mal reputation & rating online is terrible
3. URL:Mal may hijack, redirect and modify your web browser
4. URL:Mal may install other sorts of spyware/adware/malware
5. URL:Mal violates your privacy and compromises your security
What If Antivirus Software don’t Help to Remove URL:Mal?
Well, many computer users had a hard time to terminate URL:Mal completely as various protection tools didn’t meet with their expectation. No matter what antivirus software they have tried, none of them could detect anything even being disabled. And people also did “regedit” in the Run command box, or other methods, but failed again. Since antivirus didn’t help, manual approach is always required to combat this virus. Here is the manual removal of URL:Mal step-by-step guide (This is just the original location) for all computer users.
Step by Step Removal Guide for URL:Mal (Manual Approach)
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for URL:Mal processes and right-click to end them.
2. Get rid of the following files created by URL:Mal:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\ %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].dll %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].ocx %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random]\ %UserProfile%\Application Data\Anti-Malware Lab\ %UserProfile%\Application Data\Anti-Malware Lab\cookies.sqlite %UserProfile%\Application Data\Anti-Malware Lab\Instructions.ini
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following URL:Mal registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PersonalSS.DocHostUIHandler HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Anti-Malware Lab″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe″ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options “Debugger” = “svchost.exe”
Helpful Video Guide for Manual Removal Guide
Important Note: If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to ask help from an online professional expert here to avoid false operation of crashing your computer or from some friends who are very familiar with manual virus removal.
- In Need of Help to Remove MBR:Alureon-K [Rtk] - MBR:Alureon-K Rootkit Removal Guides on Windows 7/XP/Vista
- How To Guide: Remove BOO/Tdss.M, BOO/Tdss.M Removal Instructions (Step-by-step)
- Fantastic Manual Method to Remove Api.mybrowserbar.com Redirect (Step by Step Guide)
- How to Remove / Uninstall FindXplorer Fake Search Engine ( findxplorer.com Redirects)
- Remove Mal/TibsPk-A (Manual Removal Instruction)
- Infected with Rapid Antivirus Fake Antivirus - How to Remove Rapid Antivirus Absolutely
- Step by Step to Remove queryscan.com Website Hijacker - queryscan.com Manual removal
- Twofsoft.net Removal Instruction, How to Remove Twofsoft.net
- Manual Removal Guides on How to Get Rid of search.genieo.com Redirect Virus